BIRTHDAY GIRL!!!

BIRTHDAY GIRL!!!

Thursday, April 28, 2011

Little Miss Attitude!

My daughter. My First born. My exact copy of me. If I were to run to Walgreens and ask for a copy of myself...I would get Ray-Lynn wrapped in a whole lotta attitude! (please note her new born picture) Ray-Lynn is only four months today but has so much personalty. There are only three people who get her smiles. Mommy, Daddy, and Tina (our babysitter). Anyone else puts off the "stranger danger" alert!

                                                           "WHO DAT!"

It was just four months ago when all she did was sleep:)

                                                             AND SLEEP....

                                                              AND SLEEP:)
And no matter how much I told her I loved her and kissed her baby cheeks, she always did exactly as I would...
wonder why I woke her up!
"yea, im watching u!"
but just like her mommy she gets over her anger and musters up a smile. My twin and I are planning a trip to my home town Houston May 6th. So, we are pretty excited about that...well I am. She, on the other hand, has no idea that she is goin to be strapped to mommy for four hours, while dealing with loud noises, jet lag, and creepy strangers googling her while say "omg, she is sooo cute". We are to arrive around mid-morning and head over to my Aunt Judy's house to say hello to new faces. My sister is expected to meet us over there and have dinner. We visit some friends, family, and then go back home to sunny California. So wish us luck because this is Ray-Lynns first flight and Im hoping I don't get any attitude!                                                          


No comments:

Post a Comment