BIRTHDAY GIRL!!!

BIRTHDAY GIRL!!!

Thursday, September 1, 2011

The Things I Did Know...

It was suggested to me to write about what I have learned with in the eight months I have been a "new mom". To tell you guys the truth, I have been wanting to be a mom ever since I can remember and to sit here and tell you that I have learned patience and all those things new moms B.S. to people, is not true for me. Im a patient person, I don't blow my money, and Im definitley not an idiot so that fills in the rest of common sense (dont speed with my kid in the car, dont smoke near her, tend to her when she crys) When I was young my folks had a female friend who had three kids and I used to take care of them all the time. So, I knew what to do when a newborn cried at 2am, or I know not to spend 300 bucks on my wardrobe instead of buying my kid diapers. All I can say I have learned with Ray-Lynn, is that I could not live with out her...and Ive only known her for 8 months. Imagine that.




No comments:

Post a Comment